Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
Alexiana Group has launched its www.alexiana.ro website to personally inform all its customers. Your use of this website is subject to compliance with the general conditions of access and use detailed below (“General Conditions”), as well as compliance with all applicable laws. When you access the site, when you browse and use it, you implicitly and unconditionally accept the General Conditions, which prevail over any other agreement you may have with Alexiana Group, with all members of its commercial network or only with some of them.
Intellectual Property Rights
Alexiana Group is the owner of this site. Photographs, texts, slogans, drawings, images, animated sequences sound or not, as well as all works integrated into this site are the property of Alexiana Group or third parties who have authorized Alexiana Group to use them.
The products presented on this site are protected in accordance with the legal provisions regarding copyright and / or intellectual property rights regarding the protection of industrial designs.
Reproductions, on paper or digital, of the above-mentioned site and/or of the works and/or models of products that are reproduced on the site are authorized provided that they are intended for strictly personal use, excluding any use for advertising and/or commercial and/or information purposes, so as to comply with the legislative provisions regarding intellectual property.
Except for the above provisions, any reproduction, presentation, use or partial or complete modification of the site, regardless of the process or on what medium, of the various works and models of products that compose it, without having previously obtained the authorization from Alexiana Group, is strictly prohibited and constitutes an offense punishable according to the legislation in force.
Information about products and services
These pages represent an overview of the range of Alexiana products and services distributed in Romania. The product images on the site are for presentation purposes and do not attract the responsibility of Alexiana Group.
Alexiana Group reserves the right to modify / update the information contained in this site on the Internet, to the models of the products presented and prices, at any time, without notice, taking into account the interactive feature of the site, without the changes implying the responsibility of Alexiana Group, its network members or its employees.
The Alexiana commercial network in Romania is at your disposal to communicate to you additional information that you may want to know about each of the products and services presented on the site.
Local Alexiana Partners/Dealers are independent traders, acting on their own behalf and on their own behalf, and remain responsible for any information they enter on the site.
Placing a hyperlink to www.alexiana.ro website requires prior written authorization from Alexiana Group. If you wish to place a hyperlink to our website, you must therefore contact the person responsible for www.alexiana.ro website.
Alexiana Group cannot, under any circumstances, be held responsible for making available sites that are subject to a hyperlink from www.alexiana.ro site and is not responsible, in any way, for the content, products, services, etc. available on these sites or starting from these sites.
Limitation of liability
The user uses the site at his own risk. Under no circumstances shall Alexiana Group, its affiliates, members of its network, each individually or jointly, be held liable for direct or indirect damages and in particular for material damage, loss of data or program, financial damage, resulting from access to or use of this site or all sites that are linked to it. The content of the site is presented without any warranty of any kind.
Information on products, services, their features and prices corresponds to a definition at the time of their writing or updating the various pages of the site; they are provided for information purposes only and therefore are not and should not be considered as a contractual offer of products and services offered by Alexiana Group, its affiliates or members of its network. Errors or omissions may occur.
These General Conditions, as well as any dispute related to or arising from the clauses of these General Conditions or from accessing / functioning / malfunctioning the site are subject to Romanian internal law. The language of the General Conditions and of the website is Romanian. In case of dispute, only Romanian courts will be considered competent.
Update of the general conditions
Alexiana Group reserves the right to modify and update at any time the access to the site, as well as the General Conditions. These changes and updates are opposable / applicable to the user as soon as they have been posted on the site; therefore, the user must regularly refer to this section in order to check the General Conditions in force.
The shades chosen from RAL or imitation palette is executed by third parties, so the final shade resulting from the painting process may be different in tones, textures, brightness or appearance. The supplier does not assume responsibility for the different nuances, so neither does Alexina Group assume and will not be held liable in any way for any differences. Alexiana is not and cannot be held responsible for damages created by errors, inaccuracy or failure to update the information published or maintained on the SITE, the information is taken over made available by manufacturers and suppliers and Alexiana assumes no responsibility for the correctness of this information. Alexiana is not liable for any loss, costs, lawsuits, claims, expenses or other liabilities, if these are directly caused by non-compliance with the Terms and Conditions. Product images are for presentation purposes only. Alexiana assumes no responsibility for any spelling errors, Alexiana is not responsible for damages created as a result of the non-functioning of the Site, as well as for those resulting from the impossibility of accessing certain links published on the Site.
Supplier: S.C. ALEXIANA GROUP S.R.L., based in Cacica, jud. Suceava, address: str. Principală, bl. nr. 2 – first floor, cod fiscal: RO12059923, nr. înreg. O.R.C.: J33/406/1999, cod IBAN: RO61 RZBR 0000 0600 0708 4951 at RAIFFEISEN BANK Rădăuţi.
Contact: phone 0230/560560, mobile phone 0745/105885, fax 0230/565446, e-mail email@example.com, on-site contact: loc. Rădăuţi, jud. Suceava, str. Calea Bucovinei, nr. 90.
The supplier undertakes to perform: exterior roller shutter systems, garage doors, industrial doors, vertical and horizontal blinds, textile roller shutters, insect screens, marquees, in the quantity, configuration, quotas specified by the beneficiary on the written order, issued by the beneficiary and accepted by the supplier.
The supplier guarantees the quality of the products, according to the attached Warranty Certificate, for all finished products. The warranty term is the one specified by the supplier in the Warranty Certificate and is governed by the Alexiana warranty conditions.
For post-warranty service and accessories are provided for a fee.
To ensure free delivery of orders with values greater than 200 RON, value without VAT, to the delivery address indicated by the beneficiary, if in the locality where delivery is requested there is a working point of the carrier, agreed by the supplier.
To deliver the goods in the quantities and terms requested, according to written orders, issued by the beneficiary and accepted by the supplier.
In case of quantitative or qualitative deficiencies, the supplier shall replace the inappropriate goods and/or fill in the quantitative deficiencies as soon as possible.
Obligations of the beneficiary:
Pay in advance 100%, the equivalent value of the proforma invoices for those orders.
For orders with a value greater than 1,000 RON, pay an advance of at least 50%, and the rest of the payment will be paid upon delivery
The beneficiary undertakes to pay the equivalent value of the service within the established terms and conditions
To fill in correctly and completely the fields of the order forms.
CONTROL AND RECEPTION OF GOODS
The supplier is obliged to deliver the goods to the beneficiary in the quantity and within the mutually agreed terms and to guarantee the quality of the products to the recipient.
The reception of the products will be made by the beneficiary upon delivery, and if there are inconsistencies or complaints, the supplier will be notified in writing within 24 hours of receipt of the goods.
All orders are considered only if they are submitted in writing on special forms provided by the supplier.
For orders of marquees, garage doors, industrial doors, an advance of 50% will be charged. The same advance, the supplier can claim for large orders of blinds, textile roller blinds, insect screens or roller shutters, which S.C. Alexiana Group S.A. considers can have a high risk through complexity and value.
The beneficiary has taken note and has been trained about: carrying out measurements, how to operate, assemble, use and maintain the products purchased from the supplier. If the customer sells the product further, he will be obliged to demonstrate to the buyer the proper functioning of the product at the time of sale.
1) The beneficiary’s orders shall be made in writing, according to the special forms attached, containing:
- proper completion of the order;
- the total confirmed value of the ordered goods, calculated according to the offer (in Euro and Lei);
- a clear indication of the name and position of the authorising person;
- signature of the authorising person;
- stamp of the establishment (beneficiary).
- The request for subsequent cancellation or modification of an order will only be considered if it is submitted in writing and has not already been executed.
- Orders can be sent by e-mail to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org, by filling in the electronic forms at the address: alexiana.ro or directly through our representatives in the country
- For orders executed (vertical blinds, textile roller blinds, insect screens, roller shutters and roller shutter system garage doors) and which have not yet been delivered, as well as for those delivered to the beneficiary, refused by him on the grounds that he wants to change the characteristics, or unmotivated refusal of the order, will be paid, as the case may be, between 20 and 100% losses of the total value of the order.
- For horizontal blinds, marquees, industrial doors, side doors and grilles, orders executed and not yet delivered, as well as in the case of those delivered to the beneficiary, refused by him because he wants to change the characteristics, or unmotivated refusal of the order, 100% of the order value is paid, in Euro, calculated at the NBR exchange rate on the day of payment of the order and returns are not accepted.
- Prices are set in Euro, and are paid in lei at the official NBR exchange rate on the day of placing the order.
- Payment will be made by payment order, online, or cash
- The invoice is issued on the day of delivery of the respective order and the Euro exchange rate on the day when the order was paid by the supplier will be respected.
- When making a payment, it must be specified on the payment order “Invoice No. xxxxxxx dated xxxxxx” or, as the case may be, “advance Order No. Xxxxxx”.
- Delivery is provided FREE of charge by the supplier.
- The number of packages entered on the slip must correspond to the number of packages received. If a package is missing, next to the receipt signature, specify “missing package”.
- Returns of goods, not properly packed and damaged during transport, will be paid in full by the beneficiary.
- When the supplier wants to ensure the installation (for garage doors, grilles, marquees or large orders of blinds, textile roller blinds, insect screens or roller shutters), a team with qualified personnel can be sent, following a prior appointment, ensuring delivery and installation; In this case, the beneficiary will have to bear the installation and transport costs.
INTERVENTIONS and WARRANTIES
- During the warranty period, if defects occur, the Customer will send the defective order to the supplier at his own expense, where the cause of the defect will be analyzed. During the warranty period, if defects occur, the Customer will send the defective order to the supplier at his own expense, where the cause of the defect will be analyzed. When the cause of the defect lies with the beneficiary, he will pay the repair and delivery costs.
- For parcels with goods returned to the company, for whatever reason, if the packaging is defective and the goods are damaged during transport, the value of the goods will be fully borne by the beneficiary.
- Products exchanged during the warranty period and delivered until receipt of the defective part, for finding, will be invoiced. If, following the finding, it is demonstrated that the defective part is subject to warranty, the invoice value will be reversed.All commands are executed based on customer requests. And the products cannot be returned!